Monday, June 25, 2007

Crossing Over!

I have finally crossed over to the blogging world!! I have no clue what I am doing..so here it goes!! Since my husband is working LONG hours this week,I have decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to tone down lizzie's nagging and Hannah's complaining of never knowing what's going on..I have GIVEN IN and started my own blog!! Most of my posts will be about...my husband, my house (that is being remodeled), our Youth group, whom we love and adore, and our sweet-sometimes cranky- mostly vicious 85 pound wolf-dog:) She can be all of those,but we sure do love her! Hope you enjoy our blog!!

3 comments:

Rex and Missy McDowell said...

Welcome to blogging! It really isn't that hard once you get the hang of it; the hardest part for me is keeping up with posting. By the way, did you notice that I tried to honor your request for more pictures? Devin is looking forward to seeing his Uncle Scott and Aunt Sarah in a couple of days (and we are looking forward to seeing you as well).

Jeanne said...

Hi Sarah,
What a surprise to see you have joined the bloggers. Isn't this fun?.
You have started out great and interesting. We'll be watching....
Keep it up..

Anonymous said...

you have become one of us. keep it up ok. love you so much and miss you.
Hannah