Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Mom dressed in the traditional Arabic garb. She looks just like a true Arab!



MOM, Hannah& Me . I love this picture of Hannah sticking her tongue out.



MOM,

Thank you for always being there for me. You are without a doubt the best mom around!! I always know that I can count on you to cheer me, to comfort me, to pray for me, to give me advice whenever I need it!For all this thank you! I love you!!


MOM & DAD 1989




Mom, Liz & Me




There is no one in the world like Joseph to my mom. He is her pride and joy ! As she would say " He's my little heart beat".

MOM & WILL on their wedding day!


Grandpa & Mom



SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You guys have made being mom a joy. I feel God has given me the best children in the world. The choices you all have made in keeping Jesus first, has made parenting much easier. I know that one day you all will be the best parents you can possibly be. Thank you and I love you all very much.

Mom