Monday, July 14, 2008

A birthday to remember!!

Saturday was Mom's and Nate's birthday party. It was a birthday to remember. We had an uninvited six foot snake show up, which Nate enjoyed chopping up with his machete. Then the cake holder, I won't mention any names, but my youngest sister had butterfingers and lost the cake on grandma's head!! What fun!!!



Uncle Tim and Grandpa didn't mind the upside down cake!!



My cousin Wayne and his son Josiah.






Catch up pictures.

Liz reading to Ethan and Nate.

Nate reading to Ethan.


Ethan telling Scott the stories he heard.

The shirt says it all " I might be little but I think big."
My tired Little boy!

Hannah this is for you!!



8 comments:

Eric said...

he's crazy! and funny

Eric said...

Way to go Liz!!!!! That was funy
Ethan you are so cute. Jz just said he wants to play with baby.

Rex and Missy McDowell said...

Boy, that cake drop was great! It looks like you have a very cute little boy around your house. And just a heads up, I might be asking to show up at your house around the beginning of archery season (with my bow). We love you all.

Rob and Deanna said...

Great cake happenings!! Ethan is standing up already!!!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Love those pix, keep them coming. I'm glad someone had their camera on Sat. Nate, never ceases to make me laugh.

Michelle said...

It sure looks like you all had a great time to remember! I do not think the snake visit would have been too much fun though! The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing! Michelle J

Anonymous said...

the up-side-down birthday cake was hilarious...
...poor grandma, she won't forget that birthday..haha

Grammy's Blog said...

You guy's are crazy!