Thursday, May 01, 2008

Just for Hannah !!!

My sister Hannah is always on my case about my blogging. She gets tired of seeing the same pictures all the time so I'm posting lots of pictures of what has been going on the past few weeks!

My good friend Dorie came for dinner on Sunday to meet little Ethan!




Rex, Missy, and Devon stayed at our house, after IHC for a few days!










Ethan turned two months yesterday!


Friday was Ronald McDonald House youth ministry. Stephen and Kyle are getting the fruit ready to serve.
Katelyn always has a ready smile


Sis. Trusdale is one parent who is always willing to help!

One of the children at Ronald McDonald house!



Lorna and DJ getting the meat and cheese opened to make subs.


Bible study at our house!












4 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

WOW!! 2 mon. already!
Thanks for all the neat activities you guys do for the Youth. And for making time to have Bible Studies with them as well! Appreciate you guys! :-)

Eric said...

I can not believe that he is 2 months already. Thanks for all the pics. I love seeing what you are all up too. Ethan is sooooo cute. looks like his fav. aunt, Hannah.

Eric said...

well ok in the second pic. he looks like scott.

Eric said...

It time for another "just for Hannah pics." more pics more pics more pic...at least of Ethan;-)